Tuesday 19 July 2016

Launch of Inspired by the Epistles - an adult colouring book

Hi Everyone!

I'm so pleased to announce the release of my first adult colouring book:

 

Inspired by the Epistles


Cover Design

Making a colouring book has been so much fun, and another great learning adventure in the world of self-publishing.

My printers, The CopyPress, have done a fantastic job. Each page is perforated and designs can be trimmed to fit in your standard 8x10 or 5x7 frames.

Love Never Fails


I hope this inspires you to make your own colouring book, too, especially if it's something you've been thinking about. Even if you just make a few for family and friends, it's such a joy to do. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

INVITATION
Please join me for the official launch of Inspired by the Epistles at the Botany Library on Saturday, 13th August 2016 at 2pm. Colouring demonstrations, group colouring project, door prize, and light refreshments. For more information contact me at edspublishing@gmail.com.

If you'd like to purchase a copy of Inspired by the Epistles follow this link: http://www.edspublishing.com/#!online-store/fmezm




No comments:

Post a Comment